Personalized Wellness Coaching for Diabetes Management & Care
Small steps. Big impact.
Diabetes Solution and Wellness Center aims to support patients with diabetes at every stage. We provide individualized coaching for prediabetes, type 1 & 2 diabetes, and gestational diabetes. It doesn’t matter if you were diagnosed recently or have lived with the condition for years.
Our specialists can train you to lead a structured, balanced, and active life. Living with a chronic condition can be challenging, but we know ways to make things easier. Work with diabetes educators who can help you adopt holistic strategies that strengthen your body & mind— so nothing holds you back!
Individualized support includes:
- Knowledge sharing where you’ll understand the impact of diabetes on personal and professional life
- Advanced training and implementation of diabetes devices (like insulin pumps, insulin pens, glucose meters, and continuous glucose monitoring and training)
- An easy-to-follow guide on prescribed insulin dosing that raises awareness about effectiveness, side effects, and dosage levels
- Nutrition counseling that includes meal planning, cooking classes, and grocery store tours to incorporate diabetes-friendly food into your diet without compromising on taste
- Self-management techniques for foot care, monitoring blood sugar levels, and managing symptoms better to help you lead an independent life
- Fitness training that begins with low-impact exercises to promote physical wellbeing
- Self-care and mental health counseling to deal with stress, anxiety, and depression experienced when challenges arise
- PEMF (Pulsed Electromagnetic Therapy) to promote overall health and reduce health concerns such as chronic pain and a weak immune system
- Specialized counseling for gestational diabetes to understand how to eat well, sleep well, and live well while carrying your baby
In short, working with experienced diabetes educators can increase self-awareness about diabetes and its symptoms. You’ll get access to educational resources and actionable advice on managing your condition without missing out on activities you love.
Group Training & Therapy for Caregivers + Family
We’re all in this together.
Living with someone with diabetes can become complicated when treatments and lifestyle choices start clashing. Our diabetes educators and specialists can help you regain balance. Work with us to develop a routine that accommodates emerging challenges and fits individual needs.
Collective support and care can make diabetes management simpler for everyone involved. Most importantly, it ensures that the diagnosis doesn’t stop you (and your family) from living healthily and happily.
Group training and therapy for diabetes include:
- General and specialized coaching for diabetes managementfrom a caregiver’s perspective
- Introduction and implementation of glucose monitoring devices and insulin dosing while caring for diabetic patients
- Nutrition counseling to promote healthy meal planning and teach families how to cook tasty dishes with diabetes-friendly ingredients
- Health and fitness training to work out as a group
- Self-care for caregivers to help them recharge and recuperate
- PEMF (Pulsed Electromagnetic Therapy) for overall well being
Access to various techniques and resources optimizes diabetes management for people caring for loved ones. You also learn to adopt healthier habits that reduce the risks of developing diabetes yourself.
Community & Wellness Go Hand-in-Hand
You’re not alone. We are with you every step of the way.
Did you know? 1 in 10 Americans has diabetes, according to CDC reports.
Many remain unaware of their medical condition until the symptoms worsen. Our diabetes care and education specialists help you navigate healthcare challenges on an individual, familial, and community level. All you need is a referral from a licensed physician to qualify for our programs.
We take you on a wellness journey that coincides with guidelines set by the American Association of Diabetes Educators. These are enhanced by self-care strategies that promote emotional, mental, and social wellbeing. We offer exercise classes, support groups, grocery store tours and cooking classes to help you adopt a healthier lifestyle. The grocery tours and cooking classes are part of our nutrition counseling. Receiving the proper support and access to early interventions can lead to a positive wellness journey.
Would you like to join us?